The highest introductory book on wine to come back along in years” (The Washington Post) from the creators of the award-winning winefolly.com
Red or white? Cabernet or merlot? Light or bold? What to pair with food? Drinking great wine isn’t hard, but finding great wine does require a deeper working out of the basics.
Wine Folly: The Crucial Guide to Wine will let you make sense of it all in a unique infographic wine book. Designed by the creators of WineFolly.com, which has won Wine Blogger of the Year from the International Wine & Spirits Competition, this book combines sleek, brand new information design with data visualization and offers readers pragmatic answers to all their wine questions, including:
• Detailed taste profiles of popular and under-the-radar wines.
• A guide to pairing food and wine.
• A wine-region section with detailed maps.
• Practical tips and tricks for serving wine.
• Methods for tasting wine and identifying flavors.
Packed with information and encouragement, Wine Folly: The Crucial Guide to Wine will empower your decision-making with practical knowledge and come up with confidence on the table.